- A Represent Instrument By The Principle Of Helmholtz-resonator.
- As very newly-developed musical instruments, handpan drums do not require complicated musical theory or any rudiments of music.
- Hand-beating molding. High-quality hand dish drum, Stainless Steel quality, durable.
- Circular hole at the bottom - Designed on the principle of Helmholtz resonator, and also used for tuning.
- Accurate intonation, clear overtone, empty tone. All notes have perfect resonance vibration each note checked with a tuner minimum possible fluctuations.
- STAINLESS STEEL - High-end
- Stainless steel has recently become quite popular in the construction of handpans for several reasons.
- High hardness, Crisp and ethereal sound, Long sustain.
- 9 Note Design (Kurd Scale ) - 1 center note(G3) and 9 tone fields
- Tone: Fundamental + Octave Overtone + Fifth Overtone
- DING/G3 A4/F4/D4/bE4/G4/bB4/D5/C5
- The upper part has 9 sounds, the center point is the basic sound, and the remaining 8 sounds are distributed around.
- The bottom center has a hole for the bass "GU" which can be used for tuning.
- Suitable For Street Performances, Friends Gatherings, Light Music Appreciation, Etc.
- They not only enhance our passion, also enhance physically and mentally, and exalt spirituality.
- They can be played by drumstick or by bare hands, beating, patting, or finger patting, with no fixed musical background.
- You can play tongue drums by much improvising, and could make different performance each time, even on the very same song.
- Perfect For Traveling, Shipping or Storage
- Highly rust resilient, hard case.
- Delicate surface: Gold and carved designs will increase your happiness while playing.
- Equipped with one storage bag, which is dual zipper design, simple and convenient, 20mm thick crash resistant cotton, protect the handpan safty.
- Suitable for man and woman, younger and older, without the limit of gender and age.
- Maintenance Common Sense:
- After use, use olive oil to maintain, wipe clean when playing.
- Don't play under high temperature and sunshine. Don't play under extreme cold. These environments will affect the change of tone.