- How long for shipment?
Receiving time = Processing time +Shipping time.
- Processing time: Normally 1-3 Business Days
The time we are talking about is a business day and may be delayed if we encounter holidays.
- Shipping Info
- For different countries and regions, we provide Customs-free shipping methods, which you can select when placing an order and entering the checkout page. Thanks.
- NOTE: If your address is in a remote area, you may need to pay an additional fee for remote area delivery. Since the delivery fee in remote areas around the world is very different, we will send you the specific amount by E-mail according to the quotation of our carrier, please understand.
Note: We will ship out the item according to your requests, but we can not assure you exactly how many days you can receive this item. There are many factors that may cause the delay of your item, e.g. holiday season, bad weather conditions, international couriers strikes as well as war, etc.
How to track my order?
We will send you a shipping notice email after your item has been shipped which including order and tracking number. You can send these information to our customer service department, and we will help you with your delivery information.
Tips for shipping:
1) For delivering successfully, we suggest you leave correct email address, shipping address and mobile number during checkout process.
2) Unsuccessful delivery caused by blank mobile column cannot be compensated.
3) PO Box or BFPO is not accepted if you choose express shipping. Your address should be detailed enough, even include apartment or unit number. Nondelivery or extra shipping fee due to personal reasons will not be taken by hluru.shop.
If you have any question, please contact our customer service department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customs & Import Tax
Customs is a government agency responsible for regulating shipments entering a country or region. All shipments being sent to and from a country or region must clear customs first. It's always buyer's responsibilities to clear customs and pay the relevant custom duties.
In most countries, however, you have to pay taxes or duties on imported goods. Sometimes goods under a certain value, or in certain categories, do not incur taxes.
The rules are different in every country. Unfortunately there is no way for us to know the rules, regulations, customs, traditions, practices, loopholes, schemes, systems, paperwork, codes, laws, or rulings of every single country.
Therefore, we cannot, and will not, offer advice about taxes in your country. As the buyer, it is your responsibility to find out that information before you order.
If you have to pay import taxes and/or additional duties and sales taxes, then you would have to pay that to the courier upon receipt of the package(s). We can't calculate this for you or you cannot pre-pay it. If you are drop-shipping or sending a gift item to someone, please make sure they are aware of the possibility of having to pay taxes when receiving the goods.
Please find out as much as you can about your import taxes in your own country before completing your order.