- Carefully Selected Wood
- The SOUL of musical instrument depends on the WOOD.
- Hluru creates the high-end Kalimba via superior American Walnuts, especially the wood with curly or fiddleback figure for better play.
- HLURU CLASS A HIGH-END KALIMBA 21 KEYS Selecting "Curly Figure" from American natural black walnut & Maple wood as the generator, It is made of full flat board, and the selected wood is more than 10 years old. All of them are printed with tree rings, and the sound will be more solid and rich.combining vocal music theory, natural and gorgeous texture, fine and uniform structure, and strong acoustic plasticity.
- Note: The color of wood of different batches will be different, please understand.
- Natural air-dried maple wood provides ethereal timbre, which is a wonderful match with the natural wood grain.You just need to move your thumb to get the wonderful music.Lightweight and durable, balanced sound.Resonance is strong、warmer and the sound is more full, melodious and lasting.All keys sound dreamlike.