Lighteme Customized C#3 Minor Kurd / Celtic - Master Version / Standard Version High-end Stainless Steel Handpan Drum, Available in 432 Hz and 440 Hz, 22 Inch 9/10/11/12/14/16 Notes Professional Performances Percussion Instrument
The Customized time is 7-15 days, and the delivery time is postponed on the basis of normal transportation.
Hand pan drumis a musical instrument in the idiophone class. It is constructed from two half-shells of deep drawn, with hollow inside and in the shape of a convex lens. The top ("Ding") side has a center 'note' hammered into it and seven or eight 'tone fields' hammered around the center. The bottom ("Gu") is a plain surface that has a rolled hole in the center with a tuned note that can be created when the rim is struck.
Friendly Reminder:Before shipping, we will send you a tuning video about your ordered drums for your confirmation, please rest assured to buy.
A Represent Instrument By The Principle Of Helmholtz-resonator.
As very newly-developed musical instruments, handpan drums do not require complicated musical theory or any rudiments of music.
Hand-beating molding. High-quality hand dish drum, StainlessSteel quality, durable.
Circular hole at the bottom - Designed on the principle of Helmholtz resonator, and also used for tuning.
Accurate intonation, clear overtone, empty tone. All notes have perfect resonance vibration each note checked with a tuner minimum possible fluctuations.
The handpan drum is a tone composed of fundamental, fifth overtone and octave overtone.
STAINLESS STEEL - High-end
Stainless steel has recently become quite popular in the construction of handpans for several reasons.
Firstly, a handpan made from stainless steel will generally have notes (tonefields) with more sustain (they will ‘ring’ longer). This characteristic lends a stainless steel handpan towards a more meditative and slow style of play.
The feel of the handpan while playing is also noticeably different as well. When striking the notes, it is apparent that the stainless steel is not as robust as nitrided steel and thus feels less ‘springy’ under the hands of the player.
The tone is brighter and softer.
Customized - C#3-9/10/11/12/14/16 Note Design
The bottom center has a hole for the bass "GU" which can be used for tuning.
Tone: Fundamental + Octave Overtone + Fifth Overtone
Color: Gold, Silver, Brown (optional)(There may be chromatic aberration due to the light problem of the shooting, please understand.)
Item Size: 56 * 25cm / 22 * 9.8in
Item Weight: 4.15kg / 9.15lbs / 146.37oz
Package Size: 63 * 63 * 38cm / 24.8 * 24.8 * 15in
Package Weight: 8.9kg / 19.6lbs / 313.94oz
1 x Handpan Drum
1 x Handbag special backpac
1 x cleaning cloth
The daily maintenance of the Handpan Drum
1. The maintenance of the hand dish needs to be oiled regularly.
(1) Don‘t touch the hands and handpan drum with water and all corrosive liquids, such as alcohol wipes, cleaning supplies. if they get wet, they need to be wiped off immediately, and then oiled.
(2) The sweat on your hands is corrosive. After the performance, remember to wipe the handpan drum with a soft towel and oil it for storage. (Note: In the hot summer, hands are more prone to sweating, and maintenance is required.)
(3) The period of oiling the surface of the hand dish is determined according to the local humidity and the frequency of use of the hand dish. If you feel that the surface of the handpan drum is too dry and there is no protective oil, apply it in time. Both the front and back of the handpan drum need to be oiled.
(4) The inside of the handpan drum should also be coated with a little protective oil every one month or so.
2. There are spots or obvious hand hammer marks on the surface of the handpan drum, which are all normal phenomena of handmade musical instruments.
3. Don't store the handpan drum in the backpack for a long time, and pay attention to keeping the hand dish ventilated.
4. Don't smash and severely bump the handpan drum, so as not to cause the instrument to run out of sound.
5. Avoid exposure to the sun.
6. Try to put the handpan drum on the legs to play, so as to show a more perfect tone. The stand is recommended only for the display of the handpan drum.